Monday, September 19, 2005

Yahoo!

How does Yahoo decide who is the face that will launch a thousand subsriptions? Because somebody had to pick this chick. I bet she doesn't even have a pesonals add on Yahoo anymore. If she does it is probably inundated with spam and marriage proposals from every idiot that thinks that he was the one who discovered her first.

Or maybe the same guy who sends 200-300 spams a day to my tahoo account will figure out that I don't want anything from his sites even if he is now offering Rolex watches as bait. I bet those are real!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronald said...

I just checked out your blog. It is really informative. If you have time, please take a look at my internet home based business-related website.
here is the link: internet home based business. Thank You.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home